I have been nominated for The Hug Award by talkingexperience.wordpress.com.
talkingexperience.wordpress.com Thank you so much for nominating me, I really appreciate it. Do visit her wonderful website.
The HUG Award©
- is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace; Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity; Hope for Joy and Happiness;Hope for Compassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
- recognizes and honors those who help keep hope alive in our current world, which is plagued by war, natural disasters, and economic recession. They nurture hope, in any of the above areas (in italics), by the work they do, or in their personal lives with things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc.
- is for people who, without giving up or compromising their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs, are able to nurture hope and respect the dignity of all people.
- is for those who, without bias or prejudice, use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.
- is for people who have a hope or an expectant desire that the work or talents they use in things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc., will make a positive impact on the world.
- These people do not have to actively use the word “hope” in their work or creative talents. They only need be conscious of their desire to make the world a better place for everyone.
- These people use their available resources–a smile, a hug, a helping hand, a listening ear, a voice, time, money, possessions, education, personality, talent, websites and blogs—to make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place to live.
So here are 7 things about Sonu Duggal :
1) I am a Bodhisattva in training.
2) I am grateful for this beautiful life and every single one in my life.
3) I enjoy spending time with nature.
4) Enjoy traveling and photography.
5) I even enjoy reading and writing.
6) I like the fact that I am a humble person.
7) I want to be an author and I plan to write a book soon.