Hello everyone.. I am taking this opportunity to share the new of the start of my travel company called WanderAnts, which will provide its client with customised packages and end to end travel experience.. We are based out of Mumbai.. So, dont forget to get in touch with us to plan your next holiday! We will be happy and delighted to help you all!
You can also follow it on :
Twitter : https://twitter.com/WanderAnts
Thank you all!
Have a great week!
100! Yippee! I have written more than 100 posts but under the subject of “A Day to Life Post” just completed 100 posts.. Yay!
I just want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and an amazing weekend.
Wander Ants is the name of my travel company and currently I am working on the website..
But you can follow Wander Ants on different social platforms :
– Twitter: @wanderants. Link: https://twitter.com/WanderAnts
– Instagram: @wanderants
– Facebook : www.facebook.com/Wander-Ants-301197733384794/?ref=hl
Happy Halloween once again all! 🙂
Hello everyone! I am sure we all love traveling, and so do I. I love going to different places and explore the country/city, get into their roots, know their culture and interact with the locals wherever I go. Keeping this passion in mind, I had an idea of turning this passion into my career, in short I have been tossing with an idea of starting up my own online travel agency. So, today I wanted to know few things which will help me in knowing the market worldwide.
Umm, I know it sounds boring, but I would really appreciate all your opinions. At the moment in the stage 1, I am planing to cater to a couple, or a family or a small group of people traveling to Asia, Southeast Asia, Dubai, Turkey and so on. In stage 2, I plan onto catering to maybe group tours. This is the idea that I have been toying around in my head.
So, for that I wanted to know:
1) When you all are traveling, how do you book your travels? Do you prefer an online travel agency or do you go down personally to an agency?
2) Do you prefer a customised travel or the packages that are already available online?
3) Do you prefer making your own itinerary?
4) Why would you buy a travel package from a particular travel agency?
5) What features do you look for when you are on a X travel website?
6) Would you prefer a known travel agency or you would be comfortable by going with a start up?
I think I will just stick with these questions for now, if you all have anything else to share regarding the same topic, please do give your feedback.
Thanks all! 🙂